Monday, August 17, 2009

ZZ Top, Hoodoo Rhythm Devils and dodgy microphone techniques - radio show August 18 2009




Howdy folks. Endure various microphone problems in the first 5 mins or so, and enjoy a large helping of quality country rock n roll by getting my radio show from this morning.

Go here to download the show.

Here's the tracklisting.

1. ZZ Top - Heartbreaker
2. Hoodoo Rhythm Devils - Too hot to handle
3. Tony Joe White - Save your sugar for me
4. Dr John - A quitter never wins
5. Kris Kristofferson - I may smoke too much
6. Johnny Bond - Sick, sober and sorry
7. GL Crockett - Look out Mabel
8. ZZ Top - Ten dollar man
9. Mason Profit - Joe Clark
10. Hoodoo Rhythm Devils - All tore down
11. Carl Smith - San Antone Rose
12. Everly Brothers - Girl of mine
13. Collins Kids - Walking the floor over you
14. Roger Miller - I ain't coming home tonight
15. Willie Nelson - On the road again
16. Allman Brothers - Louisiana Lou and three card Monty John
17. Don Williams - Tulsa Time
18. Soul Asylum - Made to be broken
19. Silver Jews - How can I love you if you won't lie down?
20. Hasil Adkins - Put my guitar away mommy

1 comment:

no country for old men said...

Hey Dave,
Andy critchard told me about your show,i'm Dom.
Hope you are well,loving the music you are playing.
I do a monthly with Gene in stamford called 'no country for old men'.We put on country,blugrass,rockabilly kind of bands.Check out our my space page - nocountryforoldmenclubuk.
Really good to see that you are still into music.
Are you still playing in bands?
Take care
Dom