Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Show from Tuesday 2 June 2009


Bob Logg III - one man band!!

Today's radio show can be found here:

http://audio.substep.com/fleetfm/lagrange3june2009.mp3

My favourite tracks from this week: Swamp Dogg, Bob Logg, Wanda Jackson & Alvin Youngblood-Hart. The Bill Mack tune rules too.

Here's the listing...

- 30 seconds of very quiet crap at the start
1. Willie Nelson - Remember me
2. Doug Sahm - Give back the key to my heart
3. Langhorne Slim - I'd like to thank all the ladies
4. Doug & Rusty Kershaw - Diggy diggy lo
5. ZZ Top - Arrested for driving while blind
6. Redlands Palomino Company - Get on the train
Buy Redlands' latest album - it's mighty fine - http://www.myspace.com/theredlandspalominoco
7. Arnold - Windsor Park (or could be Country Biscuit)
8. Everly Brothers - Rip it up
9. Wanda Jackson - I gotta know
10. Sonny James - Running bear
11. Swamp Dogg - Total destruction to your mind
12. Bob Logg III - Logg bomb
13. Immortal Lee County Killers - Let's get killed
14. Bill Mack - Waiting for the river to rise
15. Doug & Rusty Kershaw - Cheated too
16. Tom T Hall - I like beer
17. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Living without you (I think)
18. Alvin Youngblood-Hart - Down in the alley
- 5 minutes of tat at the end - worst kind of dub lite. Sorry it's there.

Thankyou for listening!

Dave.

No comments: